The World Famous Everest Base Camp Trek 2021
Cost for Autumn 2021: £2,000 GBP.
Trek to the highest mountain on earth
in the autumn of 2021 with Everest Dream for a one off trip of lifetime.
What You Get
- Trek to Everest Base Camp with myself Ellis J Stewart.
- Meet in Kathmandu before flying into Lukla, the gateway to the high mountains beyond.
- Trek the famous route up to Mount Everest Base Camp at an elevation of 17,600 feet.
- Stay with the locals in tea houses dotted along the route to Everest.
- Experience the Sherpa culture as we pass through mountain villages high in the shadows of Everest.
- An Everest Dream cap, t-shirt and duffle bag.
- All meals on the trail.
- Four nights hotel and twelve nights in the tea houses on the way to Everest.
- Trek leader throughout the trek along side local Nepali staff.
- Group size of no less than 5 and no more than 12.
- A copy of Everest:It's not about the summit, to shove in your pack and read on your own journey to Everest.
If you have ever thought about doing something truly monumental and life changing this could be your chance. Trek to Everest Base Camp in 2021 with myself Ellis and Everest Dream. Working alongside our hugely popular, friendly and knowledgeable local guide with over 50 treks to Base Camp under his belt, this will be a trek to the foot of the highest mountain on earth like no other trip. Revel in the majesty of the highest peaks on earth as you walk through iconic Sherpa villages taking in the incredible scenery. Before we reach Base Camp we will ascend Kala Patthar, a world famous view point offering enticing and intoxicating views of Everest. The next day we will walk into the most famous mountain base camp on the planet.
The Trek Itinerary
Day 1 ) Arrive/meet in Kathmandu. 1400m
Day 2) Day at Leisure in Kathmandu sightseeing
Day 3) Flight to Lukla. Walk to Phakding/Monjo 2650m
Day 4) Phakding/Monjo to Namche Bazaar 3440m
Day 5) Namche Bazaar (Acclimatization Hike Day)
Day 6) Namche to Tengboche to Deboche 3770m
Day 7) Deboche to Pangboche to Dingboche 4410m
Day 8) Dingboche (Acclimatization Hike Day) 4410m
Day 9) Dingboche to Dughla to Lobuche 4940m
Day 10) Lobuche to Gorak Shep 5164m to Kala Patthar 5545m
Day 11) Trek to Everest Base Camp/Icefall 5335m. Overnight at Gorak Shep 5165m
Day 12) Downhill to Pheriche 4240m
Day 13) Pheriche to Kyanjuma 3440m
Day 14) Kyanjuma to Monzo (or Lukla) 2835m
Day 15) Monzo to Lukla 2860m
Day 16) Fly to Kathmandu. Check into hotel
Day 17) Extra day for touring Kathmandu.
Day 18) Final departure for home